Loss, no traffic or plagiarism are not the only way a web site can fall into the wrong path. Poor web design can also really be an essential factor to consider. Some websites appear “just too much” or others may be “too boring”. The secret here is to find balance between art and methodology. A web designer must be totally and socially discerning of general users, not just obsessed with his own keenness. A web designer owes it to himself to be able to sustain the demands of end-users.
Here are a few tips and tricks in designing:
1. Be Creative but don’t be too engrossed. One of the common mistakes mistake in web designing is simply a human error. Most designers tend to be too overly artistic and go out of hand. Make your designs simple, sleek and sophisticated.
2. Be Updated with Markup Language – This is a simple design tip and trick that makes web designers stay ahead of the rat race. By this, it means observing the latest trends, acquainting with the latest technology and sensing the market’s demand.
3. Strengthen your Skill. – Most designers have certain “comfort zone” referring to the patterns and methodologies usually used in their web designing tips and tricks. It is ideal to strengthen this but avoid being stagnant. Continue to progress, acquire new knowledge in scripting, coding on the existing languages. There are might be blind areas waiting to be discovered.
4. Coordinate Colors – When imagining colors on your web design, one the classic design tips and tricks is to use the color wheel to understand more on the monochromes, polychromes and the opposite. Though to some designers, this might sound too elementary art but tech pundits are mature enough to refer to this old school.
5. Create a Site Map – Site maps are lists of pages in your site. This is one of those design tips and tricks that’s smart. Having a site maps can really be genuinely helpful particularly in organization, spotting problems and applying modifications later on.