Who has not heard of Twitter? Or has not used it? Since its introduction, Twitter has easily taken the online world by storm. Today, connecting and interacting has never been so easy.
And quite naturally, with this large online community, lots of money-making opportunities abound. So if you are thinking of a great way to establish your online presence, engage your consumers and monetize this, then you sure should sit up and pay attention on how you can manage to do that — and yes, by tweeting your way to the top.
1. Create Branding. Since Twitter is a social media platform, you can use this to build and establish your brand. With the wonderful benefit of allowing you to develop a casual persona, you can easily establish a social personality that consumers can connect with and approach.
2. Get Feedback. If you are looking for a fresh perspective or opinion on things such as a new product packaging, new website look, you can simply tweet a question and seek advice. It is like tapping on a collective intelligence, so no second guessing.
3. Direct Traffic. Twitter allows you to spread news and updates, generating interest to your target market. Through this, you can stir their interest and direct traffic to your site for more information about your products and services.
4. Make New Friends. Let us not forget that Twitter is a social networking site. You can connect and make friends with people you find interesting and expand our social circle so to speak. This invariably adds to your credibility and at the same time it definitely would not hurt to add a few online friends on your list, right?
5. Network for Benefits.With Twitter, you need not limit your circle to prospective clients, but also to providers under the same industry. This can help you generate ideas, keep up with the trends, and even get referrals, recommendations and testimonials.
These are just a few potential advantages you can derive from using Twitter. There are actually a whole lot more of great stuff. But if you want to focus more on growing your business, then you can allow PhilWebServices to manage your social networking sites for you. It may sound mundane, but if you are to tap the full potential, it can just be the boost you need for a strategic lead.